Friday, September 12, 2008

Some Recent Favorites

My newest Hobo! This fabric is called:
Cartwheel in Tuxedo Black!
Paired with a red toile, it's funky and dainty and PERFECT!

Large tote in a modern blue/brown/apple green geomentric print,
paired with a basket weave strap. Very hip.
And second photo is a Medium Tote in a French Bistro/harlequin combination.
Greens and Brown could be the new you!
I already showed off this one...but It's so great. And so versatile.
Line it with pink?
How about rockin' red? Oh yeah.

And for my most favorite bag lately.
This is the best part. I did NOT design this.
My friend who blogs here did!
I love the inspiration I get from your ideas.
She wanted toile, and red with the black Cartwheel print...And this was born!
It's a medium tote and wow does it shine?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey - I love love love these bags, I am so cheap, but I am seriously considering buying one anyway. I have such a hard time finding cute bags!

Chichiboulie said...

OOh, I can see why that bag is so loved! The black scrolls with toile inside is gorgeous!

hippos toes said...

I love your bags!!! Love the large tote. Can you do the large tote in the b&w giraffe pattern? With contrasting fabric at the top like you did with the toile on the top like you show in the pic? You can certainly contact me!!

Carole

Freeman said...

Nice bags. You mention you're open to custom bags. If I gave you a scanned sketch (with dimensions) - do you think you might give me a quote. I'm just looking for a smallish bookbag w. short handles that I can throw in the car every couple weeks as we head to the beach house. I like the 'map' fabric - if you've still got some of it around? I'll look at the blog a bit more to see if I can find an email address - or you can just access my profile. Thanks - Mike F.