Thursday, July 3, 2008

Giraffe Print Ideas


I just got this fabric in! It is a very bold and large Giraffe print! I paired it with a pink 'suede'-like fabric.

Large Tote in giraffe print with pink suede accent.

And with a pretty little dainty pink toile lining.

Just when I thought I had a terrific design...
A friend of mine designed this little number. The hobo purse and instead of lining it with the pinks. She chose an apple green solid canvas.

And I totally love it!

Close up of the strappy ties.

The hobo purse includes a zipper pocket, a cell phone pocket and a magnetic snap closure.
It's dimensions are:
Approx. 11" Tall at the center, 13.5' wide at the center, and 3" deep.
Shoulder strap has a 16"-17" drop (can be worn over the shoulder or across the chest and shoulder).


I'm getting a red 'suede'-like to try out with the giraffe too!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the black and white tote! Too cute!!

Connie said...

I love that....I must have one!

How backed up on orders are you?

Lori Young said...

I really like the giraffe print with the green inside. The strap with that tie is too cute. How long does it take for you to make and ship them out?? How heavy is the fabric?? inkyfingerz@msn.com

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Yes, loving these bags also!! The giraffe print is very cool - I like it better than the all too common zebra print (which I do have in a bag - ha!) And the green lining is excellent. I'll be watching these!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that black/green hobo! I'm going to have to see if I can convince my husband that I NEED it!

Claremont First Ward said...

As you know, I have the large giraffe tote in pink, but I absolutely LOVE the purse with the green. LOVE it.

Deb said...

i am in love. how do you find time to do all of this??